- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Contact Us
Make sure your project will fit where you plan to build it
Making sure everything lines up perfectly
Prior to the start of your construction project, the land will be surveyed by one of our 4 full-time crews who are all supported by an exceptional and experienced staff who has been trained in using the latest surveying technology and equipment.
PEPG Consulting, L.L.C. holds professional land surveying licenses in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, and Alaska, and offers full-service land surveying as part of its complete civil package.
Land surveying services:
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES FOR P.E.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES FOR PLS
BOUNDARY AND CONTROL SURVEYS
- Boundary and ALTA/ACSM Compliant surveys
- Boundary agreements and lot line adjustments
- Topographical mapping
- As-Constructed surveys
- Volume and quantity surveys
- Aerial Control surveys
- Settlement monitoring and analysis
- Rights-of-Way and Easements
- Property and deed research
- Section control
For experienced survey services, call today. 801-562-2521